Fuelled exclusively by 100% natural hardwood pellets, an electronically controlled auger automatically feeds pellets into the fire box to achieve the desired temperature, ranging from 80°C to over 315°C (180 to 600°F) temperature range, enabling you to Smoke, roast, bake, braise & high-temperature grill.
Louisiana LG Grills have huge advantages over the other brands in its class:
- Designed for high-temperature grilling
- Larger, removable burn grate for much easier cleaning.
- Larger diameter, shorter auger which eliminates blockages.
- High temp grill set-up in seconds with flame broiler.
- Largest cooking capacity by area in its class.
- Easy-to-use digital control with programmable meat probe.
- Easy-to-clean enamel coated cast iron grill racks.
- Large, removable porcelain coated upper rack.
- 5 degree increment temperature control.
- Quality, ridged construction.
- Solid bottom shelf for stability.
- Addition of the cold smoke cabinet
- Addition of the hopper extension which doubles pellet storage.
- Fully 240V compliant to Australasian electrical & safety standards.